Friday, October 16, 2009

Introducing Adam Truesdell


My name is Adam Truesdell, Account Executive at CPI Corporation’s B2B Business Portraits.  I’ve been with this group for almost two years now, and I can’t believe how fast the time has flown by!  I’ve really enjoyed being part of such a dynamic working environment.

I began my sales and customer service career about eight years ago as a Sales Associate for a national office supply retailer.  I’ve also worked in the mortgage industry, and other service industries.  About a year ago, I made the decision to pursue my MBA and have been taking classes part time at local Saint Louis University.

Over the next couple of blog postings, I’ll describe some of what we discuss with clients when we help design a successful portrait program.

Define the Target
Your target market will be an important factor to consider as we develop your portrait program.  Who are you attempting to reach, and with whom will your employees actually be communicating? We consider factors like the nature of your industry, your geographic location and distribution, current communication strategy and your business goals when defining your target audience.

True understanding of your core audience will lead to successful implementation of your business strategy.  Whether you are utilizing a push or a pull marketing approach, a business portrait can greatly expedite the relationship building process.  It’s important to consider the current perception your target market has of your business, and then to define clear goals for the future.

We work with you to design a program that complements your overall strategy, while enhancing your employees’ ability to communicate effectively with your target audience.    

Be sure to check out my next post, which will outline some of the specific ways that minor variations in lighting, background and posing can alter the message your portraits deliver.

No comments: